Friday, August 28, 2015

UPDATE-- 2015

Well we have not been posting much this year as most of the places we have traveled to we have mentioned on previous posts over the last six years.

I did spend some time in Poland where I met Kenny Sevenoaks an old friend from Johannesburg for a week, we had a great time.

The Transatlantic Cruise was enjoyable as always and our six weeks in South Africa was fun also.

One of the highlights of our year was our trip to Vegas, San Francisco, Long Beach and the Grand Canyon with Aleicyn our Granddaughter she is 10 going on 30 growing up far too quickly.

Hopefully 2016 will bring some new experiences, possible trips to include Iceland and The Panama Canal.
No fixed plans as yet for 2016 but we will post when we work things out.
Till next time...

1 comment:

  1. Hi you two....I have been checking your blog off and on and was excited today to see a post!! I think about you both lots and wish we could meet up some day! You have a very exciting life and I enjoy hearing about your adventures! I also went to Poland this summer and had a great time visiting with cousins. Keep posting.....Love and Hugs, Marilyn M.

    ReplyDelete