Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Sosouvlei to Swakopmund Namibia








We visited the huge sandunes of Sosouvlei it was very impressive some of the dunes are over 1000 ft tall. We carried on north through the Namib Desert and seen lots of different types of desert it was amazing one minute we would be in the sandy dunes with unbearable heat and the next minute you would be up on a high mountain and uoon our arrival in Swakopmund we were back in the desert again. Swakopmund is a little west of Windhoek and north of Walvis Bay. Unfortunately I lost all my pics of Sosouvlei when my computer crashed, I will post a few of Swakopmund when I can get a good internet connection.

2 comments:

  1. I check in with your Blog every day. I hope you are enjoying all the sights. Stay Safe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Photos of Swakopmund Namibia and some bush camping.

    ReplyDelete