Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Cape Town & Stellenbosch May 2012

Well after a long trip to Johannesburg I got to see my sister Lorraine and her Daughter Courtney we had a wonderful visit with Bill and Linda and the Moriarty's June was looking wonderful. Then on to CapeTown on day one the skies opened up I had to rent a car any other way and it would have been impossible, I was able to purchase a sleeping bag and mat for my trip. Day 2 I took a ride down the coast road to Cape Point the views at Chapmans peak were awesome. The group consists of 22 people ranging in age from 19 to 70+ Nationalities beig British, American, Candian, Australian, Swazi and a few others our tour leader is Kate and our driver is Steve. Day 3 START OF CAPE TO CAIRO We took a bus to Stellenbosch and then had a free day tomorrow we take a full day bus ride to Namibia we will be bush camping with no facilities for the next 5 nights I will update the Blog again from SWAKOPMUND in Namibia.

No comments:

Post a Comment