Saturday, April 4, 2009

Retired at Last April 3rd 2009

April 3rd Drew retired from Corrosion Materials after 13 years and left lots of friends behind. April 4th was quite strange not having to think about work on Monday ever again...I am sure we will get used to this.
Alice and I leave for Miami Florida on April 15th for our Transatlantic repositioning cruise to the UK arriving April 28th.
April 30th we fly to Athens on Easy Jet then by Ferry to Mykonos for the first weeks vacation.
More info soon please send us a message if you happen to visit the Blog as we would love to hear from you.

2 comments:

  1. I'm a little slow so I’ll ask. What is a transatlantic repositioning cruise? Enjoy a quiet moment in the shade for me...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to know what the ship looks like insider. G

    ReplyDelete